- This event has passed.
POSTPONED Shop’n’Swirl Wine Walk
April 4 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$25
The Shop’n’Swirl Wine Walk originally scheduled for Saturday, April 4 is being postponed. We are planning to reschedule the event but do not have a new date at this time. We promise—we’re just as disappointed as you are!
You have options about what to do with your tickets:
A) You can wait to see what the new date is. We’ll tell you as soon as we know. From there, we can transfer your ticket to the new date or you can request a refund by May 31 (see B).
B) You can request a refund anytime between now and May 31. The Grayslake Heritage Center Foundation won’t keep a penny, but the refund will be less the processing fees.
Our local businesses and nonprofits need your support now more than ever. Here are some things you can do from home to help us out:
1. Buy a gift certificate over the phone or online from a local business.
2. Make a purchase online or over the phone from a local business.
3. Email email@example.com to say you would like to donate the cost of your ticket to the Grayslake Heritage Center Foundation.
4. Follow, like, comment, and share social media posts. It’s easy and free, and it helps more people see content from your favorite places. You can start by following Visit Grayslake.
5. Leave a positive review online.
6. Join their mailing list.
7. Be patient and kind. We’re all figuring this out together!
If you need access to resources about COVID-19, you can learn more with the Center for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov or the Lake County Health Department at https://www.lakecountyil.gov/148/Health-Department-Community-Health-Cente.
Please be safe and keep an eye out for updates from us as they become available.
We’re kicking off the 100th anniversary of Prohibition with a wine walk! Taste 30+ wines and explore downtown Grayslake’s newest and best-loved businesses on Saturday, April 4 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. Look for a 1920s saloon where you least expect it, “wets” vs “drys” stops, and a Roaring Twenties themed photo op for you and your friends. The price of your ticket includes a commemorative wine glass, wines to taste at local businesses, refreshment stops where you can cleanse your palate, discounts, and the chance to win a HUGE gift basket with local fare. Proceeds support the Grayslake Heritage Center Foundation.
Buy your ticket today—the # of tickets is limited and will sell out!—and #VisitGrayslake.
Participating businesses include*:
– 27 Houses
– The Alwin
– Anderson Law Office
– Jesse Salinas, American Family Insurance
– Bella Vie Studio/Cashmore Investments
– Travis Brown, Edward Jones
– CBD Grayslake
– Closet Traders
– Nano Engdahl, Baird & Warner
– The Gift of Games
– Glam Street Salon
– Hering Homes, @ Properties
– Barb Noote, Coldwell Banker
– Right at Home
– Rudolph’s Furniture
– Slightly Off Center Salon
– Somethings Brewing
– Tanglewood Boutique
– This Old Book
– The Vine – Martini & Wine Bar
– Tiffany Brooks Interiors
*This list will be updated as additional businesses are added!
Do you like to dress up? Prizes will be offered to participants wearing the best 1920s costumes.
Check in will take place at the Grayslake Heritage Center & Museum:
164 Hawley Street
Grayslake, IL 60030
Please bring a valid photo ID and your ticket.